|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||MSDS,UN38.3, CE, IEC62133|
|Model Number:||See list below|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||15~30 ps/carton, carton size: 570*240*230mm|
|Delivery Time:||Sample: within 5 days, bulk order:15~40 days, according to the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T (30% advance payment, 70% balance payment to deliver the goods), Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000~2000 pcs/ day|
|Chemistry:||LFP||Dimensions:||See List Below|
|Discharge Rate:||1C-3C||Charge Rate:||0.5C-1C|
8Ah Lithium-Ion Battery,
Rechargeable Battery Cell
Polymer / pouch shape lithium cell has the advantages of higher energy density, compacter size, lighter in weight and higher safety performance than other shapes lithium cells. Beside, LiFePO4 chemistry has the best safety performance. So Pouch shape + LiFePO4 makes HECO LiFePO4 pouch cells the safest cells among all. HECO developped both high power rate and high energy density pouch cells. 2ah and 5ah models are at 35C discharge rate which are suitable for drone, power tools, car jump starter, etc. 5AH-10AH models are at 1C discharge rate which are more suitable for electronic instruments, apparatus and other applications that have size limitation. 10AH-20AH models are at 3C discharge rate can be used as light-duty power batteries.
1. compact size
2. High safety: No fire nor explosion, when borken, only swell or leakage;
3. Long cycle life: More than 2500 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 80% capacity retention after 2500 cycles);
4. support 1C discharge rate and 0.5C charge rate, suitable for instruments or other low power consumption applicances
5. No memory effect
LiFePO4 Cells List in Pouch shape
|Model||Nominal Voltage||Nominal Capacity||Resistance||Coninuous Discharge Current||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||Charge Current||Charge Cut-off Voltage||Dimensions (MAX)||Approx Weight||Cycle Life|
Re: Models in bold are most commonly used which are in stock.
1. The lead time of one batch of pouch shape cells takes at least 25 days. So if no stock, the delivery time is long.
2. Pouch shape cells can be custom made. Usually the customization means that the thickness can be changed when production. We can do the thickness from 5mm to12mm. For example, 1282130 model is of 10ah capacity at 12mm tickness. If the thickness is reduced to be 9mm, then the capacity is to be 8Ah. If making the thickness to be 6mm, then the capacity is to be 5ah.
3. Cell models in stock only have 2 models. 1282130-10ah and 08133202-20ah. The MOQ of these two models is 200pcs. The MOQ of other models is 1000pcs which is the minimum quanity that one cell production line can produce in one time.
4. Sample cells can be offered. Sample cells do not have MOQ requirement.
HECO New Energy, established in 2009, keeps focusing on lithium ion phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries with R&D, production, sale and after-sale services all together. Production factory, covering an area of 5000㎡, with 100+ staff, is ISO9001, ISO14001 certified. All the cells have been approved by MSDS, UN38.3, CE, IEC62133.
With more than 10-year experience in LiFePO4 batteries, HECO has a deep understanding of LiFePO4 batteries. HECO started from Pouch shape lifepo4 cells and gradually extended to cylindrical shape and then to prismatic shape. Making the cells to be battery packs is highly needed by customers. HECO market position is small-middle sized lithium battery packs for applications such as electronic instruments, light-duty power batteries and home use storage batteries, etc.
Tag: 20ah LiFePO4 pouch cell, 10ah lifepo4 pouch cell, 5ah pouch cell, 15ah pouch cell