|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||MSDS, UN38.3, CE, IEC62133|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||100 pcs/carton, carton size: 570*240*230mm|
|Delivery Time:||Sample: within 5 working days, bulk order:10~20 working days based on the order qtyy|
|Payment Terms:||T/T (30% advance payment, 70% balance payment to deliver the goods), Western Union, Paypal|
|Resistance:||40mΩ||Feature:||High Safety, Long Cycle Life|
Cylindrical shape cell is the most cost-effective cell type since it is easy for mass production. And due to its production technology is quite mature today, the cell quality can be well controlled. HECO cylindrical cells are mainly in 26650 size. While HECO also developped 1 model in 18650 size. That is high energy density model at 1600mah.
1. 3C discharge rate and 1C charge rate
2. 3400mah capacity at 0.2C discharge rate with ≤40mΩ resistance
3. Light in weight: around 40g
4. Long cycle life: More than 2500+ times (charge and discharge at 1C, 80% capacity retention after 2500 cycles);
5. Excellent consistency: can be used for high voltage equippment battery packs
|Product Name||3.2V 18650 Cell|
|Chemical||Lithium iron phosphate|
|Cell AC Impedance(1KHz)||<=40mΩ|
|Shipment Capacity||About 50% SOC|
|Cell Weight||About 40g|
|Charge and discharge specification|
|Standard Charge Current||0.2C|
|Max. Constant Charge Current||0.5C|
|Standard Discharge Current||0.5C|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||1C|
|Standard Charging Temperature||0~45℃|
|Standard Discharging Temperature||-20~60℃|
1. Charge-discharge Curves for 16E Cell
2. Ratio-discharge for 16E Cell
3. Discharge Curves at 0.2C at different temperature for 16E Cell
4. Cycle life Characterristics for 16E Cell
1. With advanced lifepo4 battery technology, Heco produces cells in all different shapes including cylindrical, pouch and prismatic so that HECO can offer solutions by selecting the most suitable cell models.
2. With more than 10+ years experience in lifepo4 battery production, Heco has a deep understanding of lifepo4 batteries.
3. Excellent procedure quality tracking control system ensure HECO battery’s excellent performance and good consistency.
3. One-stop lithium battery system solutions. Heco’s research and development team include electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, structure engineer, whom could offer our clients one stop solutions including BMS, charger, battery pack structure, and overall applications.
4. Intimate and in time reacting service system. We always try to offer more than expected and do more than required.
Tag: 18650 LiFePO4 battery cell , 18650 3.2V lithium battery