|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE,ETL,RoHS ,MSDS,UN38.3, ISO/TS14001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Packs|
|Packaging Details:||4 packs/carton, carton size: 570*240*230mm|
|Delivery Time:||Sample: within 15 days;bulk order:25~60 days, based on the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T (30% advance payment, 70% balance payment to deliver the goods);Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 packs/ month|
|Dimension:||86*52*140mm||Name:||LiFePO4 Battery Module, Lithium-Ion Battery Module, Customize Rechargeable Battery|
|Use:||E-Car, E-Bikes, Electric Motorcycle,, Power Tools, Solar System, LED Light||Feature:||High Energy Density, Long Cycle Life, Environmental Friendly, High Power|
LiFePO4 Battery Pack,
LiFePO4 Battery Module
This is a high discharge rate cell as well as a high charge rate cell. Both discharge rate and charge rate are of 6C continuous and 10C peak (30S). It is suitable for hybrid EV, electric motorycyle, electric race car, and engine cranking, etc.
LiFePO4 chemistry has excellent safety performace so that lifepo4 cells can made to be high power rate. NMC chemistry is not recommended to be high power rate.
1. HEV level grade A quality
2. Compact in size and light in weight
3. BMS manage each cell with high reliability
4. Extra long cycle life - 5 times life of Lead Acid and 2 times of NiMH
5. Extremely safe: No explosion, no fire under collision, over charged or short circuit
How to use:
Connect several such cells in series to be battery modules, for example 4S1P, 8S1P, 10S1P, etc.
Connect several modules in series and in parallel to be battery packs. For example, a 160v 80ah battery pack needs to use 10pcs 10S1P modules via 2P5S and a 320v 160ah battery pack needs to use 40pcs 10pcs 10S1P module via 10S4P.
Lithium ion battery, classified by the anode material, can be divided into li-MH,Li-Co2, Li-NixCoyMnz, and Li-FePO4, etc.
Classified by the battery shell, can be divided into plastic shell, stell/iron shell and aluminum shell.
All these lithium ion batteries have their own advantages. The technical data of their comparative performances is as follows:
|Different Lithium Battery Material Comparision Table|
|1||Energy density (g/cm3)||2.8~3.0||2.0~2.3||2.2~2.4||1.0~1.4|
|2||Specific area (m2/g)||0.4~0.6||0.2~0.4||0.4~0.8||12~20|
|3||Capacity density (Ah/kg)||135~140||155~165||100~115||130~140|
|6||Transition metal||Poor||Poor||Rich||Very rich|
|7||Material cost||Very high||High||Cheap||Cheap|
|8||Environmental performance||Contain Co||Contain Ni & Co||Non-toxic||Non-toxic|
|10||Application area||cellphone, camera, etc||low speed electric vehicle, electric car||e-bike, miner lamp, etc||low speed electric vehicle, e-coach, e-truck/tractor, solar energy storage, UPS, etc|
|Continuous discharge rate||6C|
|Peak discharge rate||10C(30s)|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||2.0V|
|Continuous charge rate||6C|
|Peak charge rate||10C(30s)|
|Standard charging voltage||3.65V|
|Cycle Life||5000 Cycles @80%DOD|
|The data on the table is only for reference|
*Cells should be stored at the state of 20%-40%SOC or the voltage is between 3.275V and3.304V.
1. Advanced polymer lithium-ion battery technology system ensure the correct technical direction and advanced leading technology
2. Excellent procedure quality tracking control system ensure HECO battery’s excellent performance and good consistency.
3. One-stop lithium battery system solutions. Heco’s research and development team include electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, structure engineer, whom could offer our clients one stop solutions including BMS, charger, battery pack structure, and overall applications.
4. Intimate and in time reacting service system. We always try to offer more than expected, do more than required.
Tag: 3.2V 40Ah battery cell, 40ah lifepo4 battery cell