|Max. Constant Discharge Rate:||10C||Max Constant Charge Rate:||3C|
Cylindrical shape cell is the most cost-effective cell type since it is easy for mass production. And due to its production technology is quite mature today, the cell quality can be well controlled. HECO cylindrical cells are mainly in 26650 size. The capacities are from 3000mah to 4000mah with both high energy type and high power type. Highest energy type cell can be 4000mah at max. constant 2C discharge rate. Highest power rate cell is 3000mah at max. constant 10C discharge rate. To solve the low temperature problem, HECO also bring in one model of low-temperature cell can support charge under -30℃ (at 0.2C charge rate) and can support discharge under -50℃(at 3C discharge rate) with 90% efficiency.
HECO IFR26650-30P cell is HECO specially developped for high power applications such as jump starter, power tools,etc. It can support 10C discharge rate and 3C charge rate.
1. Can support up to 10C constant discharge rate
2. Can support up to 3C constant charge rate
3. Long cycle life of 1500+ times under high power discharge
4. suitable for applications such as jump starter, power tools, etc
5. High saftey: no explosion, no fire
|Product Name||3.2V 26650 Cell|
|Chemical||Lithium iron phosphate|
|Cell AC Impedance(1KHz)||<=9mΩ|
|Shipment Capacity||About 50% SOC|
|Cell Weight||About 85g|
|Cycle life||1500 cycles|
|standard discharge rate||1C|
|Max. constant discharge rate||10C|
|Pluse discharge rate||30C(10s)|
|Standard charge rate||1C|
|Max. charge rate||3C|
Discharge Curve VS Capacity under different C-rate
1. With advanced lifepo4 battery technology, Heco produces cells in all different shapes including cylindrical, pouch and prismatic so that HECO can offer solutions by selecting the most suitable cell models.
2. With more than 10+ years experience in lifepo4 battery production, Heco has a deep understanding of lifepo4 batteries.
3. Excellent procedure quality tracking control system ensure HECO battery’s excellent performance and good consistency.
4. One-stop lithium battery system solutions. Heco’s research and development team include electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, structure engineer, whom could offer our clients one stop solutions including BMS, charger, battery pack structure, and overall applications.
5. Intimate and in time reacting service system. We always try to offer more than expected and do more than required.
Tag: low temperature lithium cell, low temperature LiFePO4 cell
Contact Person: Ms. Sandy Chen
Tel: +86 15206119059